About the Programme:
The Green Entrepreneurship Programme (GEP) aims to equip, nurture and prepare a new generation of entrepreneurs who will be game changers in the emerging green global market. This edition of GEP focuses on preparing aspiring as well as existing entrepreneurs in the field agriculture to establish a robust business. Given the high stakes and nuances involved in this sector, entrepreneurs should be trained to focus on maximising their effort and investments for better gains. This programme is designed to build that capacity required among the entrepreneurs in the areas of agri-business.
The course is designed to provide in depth knowledge for green entrepreneurs in the field of agriculture. The course will cover:
- Agri-business scenario for start-ups in India
- Setup requirements for Agri-business
- Agri marketing strategies
- Agriculture related schemes and programmes of the Government
- Quality assessment of agri products
- Sustainable agriculture practices and Organic farming
- Successful case studies by agri entrepreneur
By the end of this course, the learners will be able to:
- Understand agri-business models, products and market
- Understand strategies for setting up Agri start-ups.
- Evaluate investments made and assess growth